Programs & Pricing
Personal Training -
- All new athletes at CTOWN are required to complete PT and graduate to group class (if desired) .
We know you are already asking “why?” Here’s why:
- Group prescriptions to individual problems and needs don’t work.
- Good coaches don’t throw players onto the field before they are ready. The result of that would be injury and a very short career. We don’t want that and neither do you.
- One on one training allows us to address your individual needs, deficiences, weaknesses and injuries. Everybody works at a different pace and our goal is to keep you fit and injury free for life.
- We believe your relationship with your coach can and will enrich your life. Spending time one on one with the same coach at the outset will set you up with the right relationship to truly guide you through this lifestyle change.
What will be accomplished in PT?
- Your PT sessions will ensure that you have been properly and safely trained on the functional movements as they pertain to CTOWN. Learning proper form, range of motion, scaling to ability, and intensity are all important to your success.
- Some examples are: squatting variations, Olympic lifts such as the clean, jerk and snatch, pull-ups, rowing and many, many more. In total you will learn 30-40 movements prior to graduation.
- A minimum of 10 sessions is required if you are new to CrossFit, but in the end graduation is competency based. You will leave PT upon graduation with a clear Rosetta Stone guide to help you scale and modify movements appropriately.Semi-private small group PT is also available (discounts apply).
Personal Training Rates:(per session/per person)
- 1 on 1 = $54.90
- 2 on 1 = $39.00
- 3 on 1 = $29.00
For a variety of reasons, some clients choose a more private environment to continue their training. This can be a great option for people with schedules that don’t fit regular classes or who may be new to fitness and just need a little more attention and focus from the coach. Sessions can be booked from 1-3 people depending upon material to be covered and athlete levels.
- Our general CTOWN strength & conditioning program.
- All lifts, movements, and equipment.
- Each class will follow the general structure of a warm-up, skill/lift instruction, strength and/or conditioning workouts, and mobility.
- If you want to kick ass in a local CrossFit throwdown, run a 5k, play some pick-up basketball, live a healthier, more fit life, and look great naked, this program will exceed your needs.
- Prerequisites would include the desire to get off the couch and into the game. In other words, this program is for EVERYONE.
- Rates start as low as $139 every 4 weeks.
Clinics, Seminars, Workshops –
- We will also constantly provide technique classes to improve the various different aspects of our strength and conditioning programming; such as, basic barbell and Olympic lifts, bodyweight and plyometric training, gymnastics, and running, to name a few.
- Classes will always be limited in size, so as to provided the most coaching and instruction for your development. Pricing varies based upon content, staffing and class size.
Get started today!
Call us at: 216.245.9697